Verified PayPal accounts have the bank account attached to them. In order to verify your PayPal account for you league, follow these instructions.
1. Gather your bank account information, including the bank name, account number and routing information.
2. Log in to your PayPal account. You will be at the "My Account Overview" page.
3. Look for the heading "Activate Account" and click "Add Bank Account." You may also add a bank account by going to the "Profile Summary" page and clicking on "Bank Accounts" in the "Financial Information" column.
4. Enter your bank information and hit continue. PayPal allows for two ways to verify using a bank account: if you have online banking access, you can offer your login information to your financial institution's website, and PayPal will check the information to instantly verify your account. Alternatively, PayPal will make two small deposits into your banking account.
5. Check your bank statements for the PayPal deposits. Return to the verification page by clicking the "Confirm Bank Account" link on your Account Summary page, and then enter the amounts of the deposits.